The electromedical device for the outpatient setting for healthcare professionals
Controlled high frequencies for
Physical therapists - Nurses - Pain therapists
Maximum®: what is and how does it work?
The Maximum®, designed specifically for outpatient use, is inspired by the Pronexibus Plus®.
It is an electromedical device developed to treat musculoskeletal problems such as low back pain, arthritis and local inflammatory states.
The Maximum® is dedicated to health professionals who work in the field of physiotherapy and rehabilitation as physiotherapists, nurses and doctors who do not need to work at the patient’s home.
Maximum® emits controlled high frequencies at 4 or 8 Mhz combined with a maximum power of 80 W. In addition, the intuitive graphical interface allows the operator to modulate the therapy easily.
Thanks to the practical handpieces, all the patient’s body districts can be treated in comfort and simplicity.
Dispositivo sicuro e pratico per l'ambulatorio
- As opposed to techarterapy devices, Maximum® does not require creams or conductive gels for application.
- It can be used on hair.
- It can be used on prosthetic carriers such as Kirschner wires, orthopedic prostheses, etc.
- The therapy is modulated during treatment.
- It does not require expensive mechanical work by the operator.
- The mobile trolley (available separately) is not bulky and allows easy repositioning of the instrument after use.
Device not yet placed on the market, soon to be distributed